We closed our retail store a year ago. We have hoped to be able to continue as an online business. Unfortunately, it has not been profitable. We appreciate your support. Love and health to all.
Although we have closed, there may be a few selected items remaining. If you are a previous client and have questions about the availability of one of your favorite items, contact Susan directly. Supplies are limited.
Fun & Healthy Weight Loss Center was honored to be named as
Best of The Pines, WINNER
Best Weight Loss Center.
**Before starting any weight loss program, you should always check with your health care professional.
**Before starting any weight loss program, you should always check with your health care professional. See more information at the bottom of this page.
Please e-mail us at Coachsusanlee@gmail.com. Remember, we are still committed to our previous, loyal clientele.
IMPORTANT - Please read below - You should always consult your health care professional before beginning any weight loss program.
You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter, you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition, you should seek immediate medical attention. The diet is not recommended for the following:
· People who are underweight or have an eating disorder
· Children (under 18 years old) without permission from their physician/pediatrician
· Type 1 diabetics and diabetics taking medication for their diabetes (other than Metformin)
· Pregnant women or breast feeding mothers
· People recovering from surgery
· Those who are frail or have a significant underlying medical condition should speak to their doctor first, as they would before embarking on any weight-loss regime.
· Those who are not sure about whether it may affect their prescribed medications should always speak to their doctor first.
· Those taking Warfarin should consult their doctor first as it may increase their INR.
· People with a history of serious mental health problems
· Anyone taking Lithium
· Anyone suffering from Parkinson’s Disease
· Anyone with severe kidney or liver disease
· Anyone with Congestive Heart Failure
· Anyone with Cancer
Please e-mail us if you have any questions at Funandhealthycoach@gmail.com